This page shows and maintains the largest and most up-to-date list of well-functioning proxy servers available for public use. Our powerful software monitors over one million proxy servers daily, with most proxies tested at least once every 30 minutes. The result is one of the most reliable proxy lists on the Internet – and all for free.
Please note that these are not our own proxy servers, so we cannot be held responsible for their performance and stability, but we only show their current status at the time of monitoring. The right column in the list shows when the checking was performed.
All proxy servers in the list are monitored and sorted by various parameters.
Types of proxies:
- HTTP: standard proxies that support HTTP requests. You can use them to view Web sites and download files via HTTP.
- HTTPS: Also called SSL-enabled proxy servers. You can use them to view HTTPS sites. They can be used with special programs for any protocol, such as SOCKS proxy servers.
- Socks 4: Proxies that support SOCKS protocol version 4. They can be used to connect to any address and port via the TCP/IP protocol.
- Socks 5: Includes all the features of version 4. Additional features are the use of the UDP protocol, the ability to make DNS requests via a proxy, and the use of the BIND method to open the port for incoming connections.
Die Proxy anonymity is a very important parameter. It determines whether your real address is hidden and whether the destination server will suspect that you are using a proxy.
Anonymity levels explained:
- No Anonymity: The remote server knows your IP address and knows that you are using a proxy.
- Low Anonymity: The remote server does not know your IP address but knows that you are using a proxy.
- Moderate Anonymity: The remote server knows that you are using a proxy and thinks it knows your IP, but it is not yours (these are usually multi-network proxies that show the remote server the incoming interface as REMOTE_ADDR).
- High Anonymity: The remote server does not know your IP and has no direct evidence that you are using a proxy. These are anonymous proxies.
The speed of the proxy server is displayed in milliseconds, but is not a ping. You can see how fast a small text file was uploaded via a proxy. The easiest way is to focus on the color of the stripe: green is fast, red is slow.
The ping will vary. If this is an important parameter for you, it is better to check it directly from the device where the proxy is used.
Where can I use these free proxies?
Any proxy server listed on this page can be used with a software application that supports the use of proxies, such as your web browser. Some of the most popular uses of proxies include hiding your real IP address, hiding your geographic location, and providing access to blocked websites.
Where can I buy fast elite proxies?
If you want purchase fast and reliable proxies located in data centers that support both the HTTP and SOCKS protocols, then follow the links below and buy:
- Buy US Proxies
- Buy German Proxies
- Buy UK Proxies
- Buy Russian Proxies
- Buy French Proxies
- Proxy Prices for All Countries
On these pages above you can buy really fast proxy servers of high quality.
We also have a Proxy Server Package Finder that will help you find alternative proxy sources. It is no longer being updated.